1. Please swipe your card on the card reader before make copy or print.
2. Select all print jobs to print, then press “Print” button on the right side.
(Show your account balance in the upper right corner after login the printer)
If you want to cancel jobs that are being printed, then press “Stop” button in the bottom left corner.
3. If you want to copy, please press “Copier (Classic)” key in the upper left conner, use the copier as usual.
4. If you want to scan, press “Scanner” key next to “Copier” key, use scan function. If you want to scan the Electronic Documents, select recipient from “Frequent” email address list or manually type the email address.
5. If you want to scan Electronic Documents to your school’s email more quickly, please select “Scan-to-Me” at the bottom of initial screen, then swipe your card to login. If necessary, add email address in Cc, edit Subject, File Name. Click “Change” button to change scan settings in the bottom right corner if necessary.
6. Autostore scan to Office365 OneDrive, please select “Launcher” at the bottom of initial screen and swipe your card to login, then click “Scan to OneDrive” button. In the next window you may customize scanned file name in the white bar, (if necessary, click “change” button to change scan settings) then press “Scan” button. The scanned file will be saved to the folder named “Scan Folder” in your OneDrive.
7. When you finished your job, please don’t forgot swipe you card again to logout the printer.